WHEN: Wednesday, November 9th
WHERE: MPS Media Center
TIME: 4:00 p.m.
---Please Drop off Food at 3:15 pm in MPS Media Center---
Please help us provide a delicious meal for our wonderful MPS teachers during Parent-Teacher Conferences! The staff LOVE that the PTA and its volunteers provide such a wonderful service during the conferences. The dinner is at MPS on Wednesday, November 9th at 4:00 pm. We need your help---we will be feeding about 60 staff members! We need volunteers to help set-up and clean-up. We also need volunteers to bring Main Entrees, Side Dishes, Fruit/Veggies, and Desserts.
Here are the details:
• Drop off is at 3:15 pm in the MPS Media Center
• Please try to provide your food in a disposable container if possible (of course, things that need to be kept warm can be in crock pots)
• Please label your food and provide information if it contains nuts, meat, or dairy
• Set-up will begin at 3:00 pm
• Clean-up will begin at 5:30 pm
Please go to:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040844afaf2da46-mpsparentteacher to sign up and make your contribution.
The PTA and the MPS Staff greatly appreciate your contributions! Thank you!! Contact Aileen Felton at email@example.com if you have questions.