Box Tops are worth 10¢ and they quickly add up to real cash for our schools! With your help, each school can receive thousands of dollars! Check out these simple steps for collecting and submitting box tops.
We will have two collection contests at both MES and MPS this year. Please send in those box tops throughout the year and give to your child's teacher. The class for each grade that turns in the most box tops will receive a classroom celebration!
Important things to check before turning in Box Tops:
- Make sure they are not expired! We cannot accept Box Tops with an expiration date before 11/1/17 for the first collection period.
- Please cut box tops from packages, trimming to the dotted border.
- To be valid, every box top must have both the expiration date and product acronym visible (usually a 3- or 4- letter code in the upper left corner) so please be careful when you clip.
- Please group box tops into quantities of 50. Use the collection sheet provided to your child. Or you can submit your box tops in a bag or envelope. Okay to submit less than 50, just note the total number you are submitting. This will help our coordinators greatly with the counting and sorting!
- Please note: Bonus Certificates must be submitted separately. Please do not include these in your count with regular Box Tops.