The PTA Needs Cooks for the
MPS Parent Teacher Conference Dinner
WHEN: Monday, November 24th
WHERE: MPS Media Center
---Please Drop off Food at 3:15pm in MPS Media Center---
Please help us provide a delicious meal for our wonderful MPS teachers during Parent-Teacher Conferences! The staff LOVE that the PTA and its volunteers provide such a wonderful service during the conferences. The dinner is at MPS on Monday, November 24th at 3:45 pm. We need your help--we will be feeding about 60 staff members! We need volunteers to help set-up and clean-up. We also need volunteers to bring Main Entrees, Side Dishes, Fruit/Veggies, and Desserts.
Here are the details:
- Drop off is at 3:15pm in the MPS Media Center
- Please try to provide your food in a disposable container if possible (of course, things that need to be kept warm can be in crock pots).
- Please label your food and provide information if it contains nuts, meats, or dairy.
- Set-up will begin at 3:15pm.
- Clean-up will begin at 5:30pm.
The PTA and the MPS Staff greatly appreciate your contributions! Thank you!!
Contact Aileen Felton at email@example.com if you have questions.