- Be a leader in your school
- Help plan and organize school and family events
- Be more connected to your school
- Be part of the group that says “Yes, we can do that!”
- Work with other great volunteers
- Develop professional skills
- Support State and National PTA Advocacy initiatives
- Become aware of FCPS and Frederick County Board of Education policies as they relate to your school
- Model the importance of school and community involvement
- Work closely with administrators for the benefit of the students, staff and families
How to Join (It’s easy!)
Membership dues for the 2017-2018 school year start at $8.
Purchase your membership online by selecting the type of membership you would like and entering your email address and child's name and class. This information will be sued to send your PTA membership card. Click the "buy now" button and you will be taken to a secure PayPal website to complete your transaction.
Purchasing your membership DOES NOT obligate you to volunteer. Membership cards will be sent to you in your child’s Take-Home Folder within a week.
Remember, your PTA membership needs to be renewed every year. Activate your membership here. You will need your PTA Unit ID from your card.
Questions? Contact MPS/MES PTA Membership Chair Kelly Bennett at (240) 315-4690 or via email at MiddletownPTA@gmail.com or email@example.com